Magic Trixter FoX

Magic Trixter FoX

Monday, October 29, 2012

Full Hunter's Moon Blessings, on Hurricane Sandy 2012

It seems pretty unusual, given the events and circumstances of my life, that I should be here in the Eye of the Hurricane, precisely on Full Hunter's Moon, 2012.  There are many, I suppose, who don't notice these phenomenon.  But I think its significant when a Rainbow falls on New Moon and a Hurricane on the Full.  I know the traditions regarding Hunter's Moon, and I know what's been happening in my life, and 55,55,55,55,55... seemed to be an important sequence the other day, for SOME reason or another... and I do not believe in Coincidence.

So here is what I will tell You.  I believe this Storm is meaningful, I believe this Night is Important, and on Every Single Full Moon I always project intentions.  It is a time to hurl prayers into the Sky, to unfetter your Heart and let its Tongues Talk You into Heaven.  I bless Fire, I bless Earth, I bless Water, I bless Sky.  I ask for GRACE for AMERICA and I ask for LIFE from HEAVEN.

In this Time of Full Hunter's Moon I ask the God of the Universe to pour down LIFE from the HEAVENS and enrich our Soil, enrich this Earth, make its people STRONG and INTERDEPENDENT.  I am not grieved by the existence of corporations, of Governments, of politicians, of feeble Media and polluted Intellect.  I know these Vapors shall pass.  I am untroubled by Romney & Obama.  The Earth is a Stone, it rotates in Cosmic Precision.  It was Planned & Built for a Purpose: that Purpose is Moving According to Plan.  (M.A.P.s)

God Moves in All Storms.  Hurricane Sandy is a being of His Making.  The Storm itself is but a Signal of a Grander, Fuller Truth.  All Nature teaches us Something:  In every Natural Phenomenon there is Revelation.  He who has Eyes to See, Let Him See.

I bless my Church, the Garden, my Family, my Lady Lover & Her Family, I bless the Nation, the State, the Company I work for.  I bless my Friends, my Relatives, on both East Coast & West.  I bless my friends in Europe, in Asia, in Africa, in Australia, in South America.  I bless species that are near extinction.  I bless Forests that are being cut.  I resist pipelines and tankers and I speak blessing over my favorite non-profit, Greenpeace, I speak LIFE to the forces of OCCUPY and I speak HEALING to SYRIA.  These are my INTENTIONS.  My PRAYERS.  Master Shepherd said what I bind is bound, what I loose is loosed.  I loose prosperity and abundance over every struggling soul.

In Jesus Name, Amen.
-KiJjiT FoX

Summer 2013 is a Time you won't wanna miss.

1 comment: