Magic Trixter FoX

Magic Trixter FoX

Saturday, July 9, 2011

I am a Tree

How can a Person express an inexpressible experience?
"I am like a green olive tree in the house (Garden) of God: I trust in His Mercy for ever and ever." (Psalm 52:8)

"And God showed me a pure River of the water of LIFE, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the Throne of God and of the Lamb.  And in the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the River, there was a Tree of Life, which bore Twelve different kinds of Fruits, and yielded Her Fruit every month: and the Leaves of that Tree were for the healing of the Nations." (Revelation 22:1-2)

I am a Tree.  I have grown upon this Surface.  I have sprouted Roots beneath.  I bring up a mineral substance into my bones and sinew from the deep precious well of the Earth.  Mother Life, Mother Everything, she charges and re-fuels me.  I have done nothing but Rest on this Ground, and yet everything is provided.  I have everything I came with: I have lost nothing, I have gained all.  My life is a gift from My Father the Creator.  My Life is a Blessing from Mother Energy Earth.

I am a Miracle!  I am a Healing!  I am a Wonder of good Fruit and Leaves!  I can smile at you, I can lift my branches, I can sprout with great quivering at the sound of your lovely Human Voice.  I am a Part, I am Connected, I am imbedded and weaved into the Matrix of Life.  I am a Fabric, a Mossy Carpet, Green Praise, Full Life!  My branches are the Goblin Arrows from the dark and thirsty night.  When the Universe sends rain I drink it and Refresh!  My Soul is Mother Energy, encapsulated, disclosed.  Made available freely to those who brush against my stems.

I ask that you take me, partake of my Soul.  Transplant me and Love Me, talk to Me on your porch.  I can listen, I can love, I AM Listening.  I AM Love.  Within the warmth of your Home where your sister and your brother and your parents and your dog are carving out wholeness and F.A.M.I.L.Y. from the Earth, from the very same Nectar and Very Same Blood which now courses through my veins, for I am your Plant.  I am your Green Olive Tree, I am trusting YOUR Mercy.  You are all that I live for.

I THANK You.  I thank You!  I am not ashamed to thank you.  I am not ashamed to Love you.  You are what I am here for.  I hold your fragile dragon on my open, waiting palm.

May the Wind rush right over Me.  May the Wind rush right through me.  And with a Thousand Green Tongues may I add to the Wind, my Truth.  For every word of Truth I've spoken has been returned to me a Thousandfold.  Every Word of Hope I know, which I freely gave away, has found its answer in my own, precious Life.  I cannot diminish an ounce of myself though I spill it all for You.  You're my Life.  You're my soul.  I am Yours.

Dedicated to Woodpecker and Dolphin.

No comments:

Post a Comment