Magic Trixter FoX

Magic Trixter FoX

Monday, June 25, 2012

To the Tribe

I figured out some Secrets on how the World Works,
I am starting to see why so many of us are scattered.
If you examine your relationships you will understand why there is polarity there.
I am separated by the breadth of the Nation,
I am separated by the breadth of the Earth,
from my Loves.
Yet all are in their place for a reason.
Its like a Chess match.
And new moves are being laid.
There's a Strategy.  Even if no plan.
Energy is important, and how one moves it, and what thoughts you think across long distances.
Speak right now words to the right now.
Speak right here words to the right here.
When the time is right to speak over there, in that time, that will happen, too.
Use your position.
Hold fast.
Many of Us will gather.
There are more of Us than anyone thinks.
And this is the right time for Us to be living.
And Help is coming from unexpected Sources.
And H.E.L.P. stands for Happy Excited Living Prayer.
I love you, Rainbow Warriors and Legionnaires.
Your Friend,
the FoX

1 comment:

  1. I love this friend! Wahooo! Danielle Weir introduced me to your blog & i'm super excited she did, love it. you might enjoy my blog too :) iambeinglight.blogspot.com
    -Jenny Haag- (aka Raven)

    ReplyDelete