Magic Trixter FoX

Magic Trixter FoX

Thursday, April 21, 2011

The River

Questions can be answered in the simplest of Ways.  Ask the River.

Ask your biggest question, the biggest Question in your heart.  If you are listening, the River will answer. This is what the River says:

First, she answers your question.  I cannot tell you that part.  You must ask that on your own.  Since every question is different, every Answer will be different, but each Answer will be right. 

Once she answers your question, she sings a song.  This is what she sings:

I am the River.  I fill every part of this Forest.  Rocks and Trees all breathe in Me, and every creature drinks.  You drink.
You cannot hide anything from the River, for I know where you drink.  All things drink from my River, whether they acknowledge so or not.  My River is Invisibile but it Exists.  And you, too, drink from me, here, in this secret place.  No one pretends before the River.
I fill every part.  I love every part.  I am every part.  I am the River.

No comments:

Post a Comment