Magic Trixter FoX

Magic Trixter FoX

Monday, March 5, 2012

i'm glad i've met you

You are important to me.
You came into my Life for a Reason.
I am not alone in this World,
You were given me.
I am given You.
I am Sorry that there are times when I do not give enough.
My feet will always Run.
I am racing to meet You, and I forgot how to put on the brakes.
Slip and slide, dart and dodge.
I don't say it just right, I don't stress it enough.
But I Love You.
You, personally, you.
You can and should apply this to yourself.
I met You at just the right Time,
You were exactly what I needed on that day.
I hope you will always find me to be Who Helps You.
I Hope I'm an Arm of His.
And I Hope you can see me for what I am, and Who I am, and that you'll help me as well.
Because I do believe that the whole World is about to Change,
And although I embrace it, I fear it, too,
And I don't want to be alone
And I don't want you to be.
And also because, I think that together its Us who can change it all for the better.
Us, personally, us.
Each One of Us.
And Everyone of Us who have met in these Important Times, in these most recent Years:
I think all of Us know that all of this is going somewhere and that we're all part of it.
I find myself part of a Generation that is being simultaneously Spoken to, by One Voice.
I'm so glad I met each One of You who has demonstrated, you are dialed-in.
I know You're in my Life for a Reason.
I'm Proud to Weather the Storms with you, as Your Fox-Friend,
KiJjiT the Brave

No comments:

Post a Comment